Bought this at an auction

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FerrisDiesel, Nov 11, 2012.

1. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

I had to put my enclosed combo trailer build on hold got a new project.. I picked this up at a town auction, it's got a 4cyl Wisconsin, I think it's a 12 inch intake and it's got the intake on the bottom. It was made for the golfcourse, but I figured I could throw an axle underneath it and put a hitch on the front and give it a whirl on some clean ups? I only paid $150.00 for it, even if it doesn't work I can get that much for scrap for it lol

2012-11-05_16-32-08_574.jpg

2012-11-05_16-31-57_779.jpg

2012-11-05_16-32-20_300.jpg

2. jhouchins

jhouchins LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Has potential.

3. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I honestly have no idea what it is

4. FerrisDiesel

lol......they use them on golf courses mostly, pull it behind the tractor and it vaccums up the leafs. It also has a hose that came with it so you can use it as a truck loader.

5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

OOOHHH. That thing just needs a coat of paint! Hahaha

6. FerrisDiesel

haha yeah it does......runs pretty good, just need to get the axle and hitch all set so I can give it a whirl!

7. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

I would just grab the scrap money....that thing looks like a money pit. I have done that type of thing a million times. Most of the time it ends up costing me a lot more than I anticitpated

8. FerrisDiesel

I hear ya, but I have the axle and a hitch from an old trailer...think I might play with it this.winter and see how it works. Who knows, maybe I could put it on craigslist and make some cash
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice snag man! It looks a little lopsided lol. How's the power? A couple cans of rustoleum, then Toss that axle on and run it till it falls to peices...

10. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Mount it on that yellow chevy in the background, that way you can have the vaccum and take a trailer.