bought truck w/ utility bed

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jay12, Feb 2, 2011.

1. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I bought it off craigslist about 50 miles from here. The guy was using it for construction work and decided he needed something that got better fuel mileage. I couldnt beat the price. He bought it somewhere out west from the leasing company auction.It was originally a csx truck. So far, no major problems, all around good truck.

Gold pro - Ill get few more up. Its not exactly finished though. Still have digging going on for the septic and finishing the electric. I still have to drywall the office and landscape the front as well.

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet cant wait.

3. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

so after my post i had a large metal post on the ladder rack on my utility. it was unstrapped in the driveway and i figured i woudl drive closer to unload it. well it slid off and smacked up my hood, got pissed nailed the breaks which blew a brake line.....while fixing the brake line i noticed the shackel hangers were nearly rotted through and what was left was 90% cracked.

luckily they were cheap and for a truck with 260K miles, the leaf spring bolt came right out, grinded off the rivets, just need to put it back together. it never goes that easy...for once i can say i got lucky

4. jay12

from KY

So much for talking good about your utility truck huh? haha
    sorry to hear that.

5. jay12

from KY

Here are a few quick shots of the building. Nothings in order but heres what Ive got.

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

6. jay12

from KY

last one.....

IMAG0266.jpg

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet shop man. Hope to have one that size one day.

8. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

^^^^^

What he said!!!!