1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Boxer Mini Skid Steer in Colorado

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by arbor pro, Jan 25, 2013.

1. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

Located in Telluride, CO - Boxer 224 TF mini skidsteer. 750 hrs. 9" Tracks. 24hp honda gas motor jetted for high elevation. Comes with 36" and 42" buckets. $6000 - can ship. Trencher, tiller and auger head also available.

scott 60five-22eight.935zero

boxer side2.jpg

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Just one picture:waving:

3. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I have the wheeled model.. I love my boxer it's a powerfull machine.. Way better then my dingo I had...

4. arbor pro

from SD

This machine is now sitting in grand junction. If anyone is interested in looking at it, let me know asap or it's going to ship to SD in the next few days...

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

wish you had a vibe plow for it. nice unit, seems fair. more pics?

6. arbor pro

from SD

I DO have a vibratory plow! it's a bobcat vp12 that has the mt52 mount plate so to use it on the boxer all you'd have to do is weld the toro dingo style plate onto the mt52 plate. They cost about $75 online. I don't have any pics right now but just google it to see what it looks like. Bobcat has it on their website. Also, here's a bobcat youtube video of that model in use on a mt52...

scott 605-228-9350.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQv0NFYS05o