1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BP Blower mount for Redmax EB7001

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yacht, Mar 6, 2003.

1. yacht

yacht LawnSite Member

I am having trouble finding a backpack blower mount for my Redmax EB7001. Just got the "Blower Mate" from Jungle Jim's and am quite disappointed. It is too short and the empennage that holds the blower tube is nowhere near where it needs to be to hold the tube. Anyone out there got any advice??

2. yacht

yacht LawnSite Member

Come on guys I know theres alot of Redmax EB7001 owners out there. Please.....what do you use???????? Thanks.
  3. Piedmont Lawn

Piedmont Lawn LawnSite Member

Have you called Jungle Jim's (888) 844-5467, I know some makers have different mounting systems for their blower racks. Let us know what you find out I'm getting ready to buy a trailer and will need a rack for my 7001, I have been looking at Jungle Jim's and Green Touch.

4. yacht

yacht LawnSite Member

Z - Just left a message with Jungle Jim's, I will let you know what they tell me. I could easily have it lengthened @ a welding shop but would rather buy one that is ready-to-go. Jungle Jim's was the best price and it is a great and simple idea for the locking mechanism. Just needs a few minor enhancements and it would be adequate for the 7001.
  5. yacht

yacht LawnSite Member

Just got a call back from Jungle Jim's. I have to say they are the most pleasant and professional people I have worked with in this business. They informed me that they are working on a design change for the blower mate to fit the EB7001. She was willing to send me the Blower Mate II which is longer and will hold my EB7001 or they will swap the old one for the new one. This problem may have just worked itself out.:)
  6. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Mount would be nice.
  7. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

i was just going to suggest the blower pole from jungle jims.
    it holds two blowers and works just fine for my redmax and echo