BR 600 Rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PearceLawn, Mar 6, 2008.

1. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone found a solid rack for an open trailer for this blower?

If so please enlighten me!!:)

2. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

i'm getting ready to fab one for my enclosed trailer, I'll post some pics this upcoming week..

3. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

sorry I forgot to mention to try looking at jungle jim online!!

4. Ground Scapes

Ground Scapes LawnSite Member

the only one i have ever seen is one by trimmer trap..havent had luck with their products so we just put the two we have in the back of the truck..it works

5. down to earth lawn

down to earth lawn LawnSite Member

I built one for my BR550. I think they are the same size. I welded sone square tubing into a T. At the top center of the T I welded a peice of 3 inch wide flat stock to it. I bent the flat peice upward to allow the blower handle to rest between it and the top cross bar of the T. It only has to stick out from the T about 3 inches or so. I covered the top of it with foam. I welded an eye bolt to the top and use a rubber strap to secure it. I have the rack on the front of the trailer. The blower arm rests against the tongue supports of the trailer. I also use a rubber strap to hold it tight. I hope you get the idea. I have been using it for 2 1/2 years. I am working on a way to lock it down.

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I've been using the one from TrimmerTrap since I got my BR600 a few years back. Works great!

8. PearceLawn

Thanks to all. I have been looking online for a while and most of the companies there say NOT to use them with the 500-600 blowers. Trimmer trap is the only one I see that has a specific rack for that blower.

Anyone else?

I can see this is going to be limited availability already.

9. TeeBox

TeeBox LawnSite Member

I have had one from trimmer trap since they came out for my BR600 and it works great.

10. PearceLawn

Looks like that might be the winner unless someone else has an idea. I do not have the tools or the know how to fab my own so I have to rely on the manufactured ones.

Thanks.