Br 600? WOW!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pclawncare, May 23, 2007.

1. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I just signed on a large church account yesterday and i decided it was time to get a new blower with all the edging and trimming and a huge parking lot. I had the original back pack blower that i started with which was from lowes and about 5 yr old. I had been waiting on it to die but i got tired of waiting today and traded off a used walker deck i had laying around for a new br600. I only used it on 2 accounts that i had left at the end of the day. All i can say is wow that thing is impressive. It is pushing around 700cft which is nearly double what my huskie from lowes was pushing. It is so much quieter than my old blower, and much less vibration is tranfered to the operator. I did notice like everyone else has said that it sounds like it never really gets opened up all the way and it takes a little getting use to but man that thing can move some air.

2. MuleCutter

MuleCutter LawnSite Member

oh yea..... i bought one a couple months ago and i love it. power, easy starting, and really not heavy for the size of it compared to the older stihl backpacks.