BR eat your heart out

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by BrandonV, Aug 13, 2008.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

got my free cat flashlight in the mail today. got yours yet? :usflag:

photo-1.jpg

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Let me guess the light is made in China, it is under engineered, poorly constructed and you only were charged thousands more than you should have on the piece of equipment that paved the way to receive the light? Am I close?

I am kidding.................I swear............I really do......Just haven some CAT fun.:laugh:

3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

haha. you'd be right, but it is fun to use. i love me some freebies

4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I'am surprised the pen doesn't have any liquid gold yellow paint on it :laugh:

5. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

... that's MA4...

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Nope, I got a nice wrist watch I never seem to use, the tick, tick, tick makes me nervous.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

are you sure its the watch? i heard ksss talking that he was goin to blow up your skid!! hahahaha just screwing around....

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I would not waste the explosives on it. Those MTL's are built to self destruct all on their own. :clapping:

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

yeah in the state of the spud!! where the topsoil consists of rock!!! the mtl here is worth its wieght in gold for the traction in the sand which you dont get out of a regular skid.. btw that was a great come back!! haha got a good laugh from it...

10. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, you're on a roll tonight!:laugh: It must be all the build up to the NFL season... preseason blows. Don't forget to take a few jabs at QPS too.:usflag: