Bradley Commercial Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grass Master, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used the Bradley mowers? They look good but I am trying to find someone with experience using them.

www.bradleymowers.com

I was at a show and they had these mowers at very competitive prices. I looked them over with my mechanic and he said that they looked solid with many "standard" parts.

The 48" with a 15 HP Kohler was going for $1999. There was also a 32" with a 10.5 Briggs for $1499. 1 year commercial warranty.

Any info would be appreciated.

2. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I saw the web site the other day while surfing, they look cheaper to me than other models. The price was lower than most though. I just wasn't impressed in the view I got from the web page.

3. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont own one but am considering geting one this year.

I talked to my dealer and he said if i bought one he would sell me the other at his cost!!

The only prob. is he is some 2.5 hours away.

4. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful day today!!

Got a chance to run a Bradley 48" belt drive at my local dealer and was pretty impressed! $1999 for a 48" 15 HP Kohler!

The mower handled well, just like any other belt drive I have ever used but was not able to cut with it....the dealer said that he has sold approx. 20 of these machines with little to no complaints.

Any idea on the quality of cut??