1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bradley Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yokes, Dec 2, 2004.

1. yokes

yokes LawnSite Member

Does anyone use a Bradley mower? I use a 48 in. belt drive walk behind. Just wondering what others thoughts were on this machine?
  2. saktate

saktate LawnSite Member

I'm also interested in the Bradley walk behind. I don't own one and have just started a little research. Would appreciate any real time experiences with this machine.

"Sorry for the premature post, I found plenty of info about Bradleys further down the forum."
  3. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 LawnSite Member

I have three in my fleet and they are a good cost savings over the more markie brands. Two are 48 with 15 kohler and one is a 36 with 10.5 briggs. Very well built no flashe or bells they just work. Decks are solid macine works as well as any other belt drive as I thinks all mowers are know basically a copy of one another. Good luck
  4. yokes

yokes LawnSite Member

I've had mine for 2.5 years. Its a solid machine. Do you know if they make any zt's?
  5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

They may have a hydro wb but I doubt it and I know for sure they dont make ztr's.

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

They have been around while,it is more a homeowner piece just my 2 cents.