1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bradley Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ztoro, Mar 4, 2004.

1. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

2. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure, I also just saw them in the new A.M. Leonard catalog.
  3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I saw one last week at a dealer here in town. If you don't have a lot of properties, maybe a good choice for cost efficiency, or one man shows looking to move up in mower size....Not too thrilled about the Briggs engine choice either.You get what you pay for IMO.I bought one of their single wheel sulkies a few years ago, and it didn't hold up well at all.The bearings wear out quickly, and the rim digs in the turf on tight turns.It was about $ 100 less than a Velke, I got what I paid for....
  4. kenslandscaping

kenslandscaping LawnSite Member

We are a dealer for these mowers and so far I have been very impressed. The parts are 85 or 90 percent scag part #'s and are easily crossed refrenced. They are almost identical to the two or three year old bobcat mowers or scags. Good engine choices and GREAT prices.

5. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Nice website .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Chinese Mowers, chinese quility

7. ScagTM

ScagTM LawnSite Member

Except Scag mowers are made in the U.S. using U.S. steel, by a company that has the knowledge and experience to build armour for the United States military.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

This brand has been around for 8 to 10 years. Yes, they are built in China. In fact, this brand was one of the first Chinese-made mowers to show up here in the U.S. These mowers are pretty generic, and the same design has been sold under many different names with different engines, paint and decals.
    Some brand names include Landscaper Supply, Blackrock Manufacturing, Dixie Chopper, Bradley, and many more that I can not remember.
  9. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

This thread is ten years old...
  10. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Ha Ha:dizzy::dizzy: