Bradley mowershipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by XLS, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

just wanted athread onthe bradley mower. we are currently on our way to pick up a load of 52" units we will also be purchasing alot of 61" bradleys this season. we will keep you guys posted on every service and situation that arises, will also include the hours on the machine at those points. pictures will be posted by friday
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

XLS,

Post some pics & a review.

Surprised to see you went with Bradley. How come you chose Bradley?

3. XLS

honestly ....becasue they are willing to build the mowers i want and the way i want them . on top of that for over a year we have developed the units and we have a 10 year exclusive to . I know that means little to alot of big time 4 crew guys on here but we are looking at a deal of 25 units per year with 52"-61" and 72" decks . scag and exmark looked at me like i was nuts when i told them why i needed 50-60 mowers .(they asked me if i though i was brickman or some other big guy , i looked them in the eye and told them they would never know !) all of the parts on bradleys are scag production parts so if the china stuff fails our back up is a scag dealer .

not many companies really care what you say as long as you buy the mowers . they told me all we do is fix the issue if it happens document it ,make templets and they will produce the finished product for all of our new orders.

and of course price .

4. XLS

You guys may get a good laugh at the post to come .......... many believe its china junk and it may be .....so if it is and you see a entry every week with the hours it logged to date tnhe cost and the repairs made, well atleast you will know i didnt lie about how good they were if they were not!

5. Greyst1

Did a dealer make the comment about Brickman or Exmark the co.?

What is unique about these bradley's to your company?

6. XLS

At the GIE-louisville exmark made the comment same place we talked to chris and his guys last year . It was a slight slap in the face.

It allows for faster growth and faster recovery with less problems and frustrations then trying to find someone elses used walkbehinds of commercial standards and troubles off e-bay or craigs list
    they are new and generally less issues arise in new products of any brand of a period of time .
    they are a all in one tye unit for us hydro drive , wide cuts, good speeds light weight no need to buy sulkies extra or at a different time we can put 2 on a ranger and go to work . its simply a smother transition then craigslist.

7. Greyst1

That would have pissed me off too, exactly why i sold my exmark yesterday. I can appreciate arrogance for a superior product but Exmark is hardly superior and i challenge anyone on LS on that. No disrespect, decent machine but no where near close to superior. There are many details overlooked on Exmark but that's the wave of US Mfg'n....

I'd be curious to know what the min would be to order factory direct.

Anyhow, what is the uniqueness? Just deck size and hydro? Are you supplying the equipment now? Last time we talked i thought you only filled in where needed and your employees supplied the equipment.

8. mowandblow1980

mowandblow1980 LawnSite Member

any pics yet?

9. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

pics pics pics

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm just here to see the pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.