Bradley Walk Behinds

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DEERHUNTER109, Jan 27, 2004.

1. DEERHUNTER109

DEERHUNTER109 LawnSite Member

Anyone have input on Bradley mowers,I was told they are a clone of a exmark using all the same parts ?

2. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 LawnSite Member

I have 2 bradleys in the fleet a 32 and a 48. Both have 15 hp kohler. They are basically a copy of scag and exmark and any other belt driven walk behind. The paint is powder coat red same as exmark and the pullys look like scag. Has peerless tranny which they all do. They make a bradley sulky which I use have Baggers and mulch plates. No parts seem to be special so easily replaced. Paid 1649. for the 32, and 1999. for the 48. Quality is there with anything else and I would highly recommend these units to anyone.

3. DEERHUNTER109

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT I ORDERED A 32" W/ 10HP BRIGGS, $1448 W/ MULCHING PLATE.

4. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

I believe that 1 10 hp on a 32" machine is underpowered. I have a 15 on mine and it is sufficient.

5. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

DEER...

Where did you order it from??

And, how does it get to you?

Thanks!

6. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

I am interested in anyone else's opinion on the mowers also, especially on reliability and quality.

7. DEERHUNTER109

I ordered it through Mowtown.USA. they are shipping by truck@ $100 which was part of the $1448.
    salesman was Doug Hellabuck

Jeff