Brains lawn And majortom

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by monstermows, Feb 14, 2006.

1. monstermows

monstermows LawnSite Member
    from ohio

So majorTom i see you do not know how to defuse a situation you allow this jackass brainlawn service the candian **** he is to call me a fairway service. Whatever that means in canadian I am sure that it is not positive. And you have a picture of the playboy bunny as a logo your a goofball and i would spit down your ******* throat. So major tom this is how it is with you. Brain what exactly does fairway mean. FYI Brain I have a masters degree in molecular biology I have a undergraduate degree in horticulture and I run/own a biohazard cleanup company. So dont let your dead body be the next clean up i do. You a very fair person majortom, no actually you are a jackass yourself. And brain I have 13 year of experience in the lawn and landscape industry and would run circles around your weak ass

2. remember, the sweet smell of the roses, breathe deep.

3. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

What did I miss here????????????????????????????????

:confused:

kc

4. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Did I miss something????????? I believe he is a goner!

5. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

Why bore us about it? :sleeping:

6. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Threats and attacking our moderator should be instant removal from this site. So Monstermows I would like to say it has been nice to know you but you made that impossible. hammer :nono:

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I've been called worse than a jackass, and I don't expect you to respect me.. however you will not call me names. the last person that called me names is now history from my life.
    And one thing I am very serious about here. if you want to stick around lawnsite, you will not in any way threaten or make implied threats, such as "So dont let your dead body be the next clean up i do."
    as for fareway, that was a past member that used to act up, and when someone else shows up that starts rattling the cage, it is quickly assumed the new member must be fareway. which in this case, you are not fareway. I hope we can move on now, this is your last chance.

8. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

yeah not good:nono:

9. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Monster- You need to calm down and start showing some respect to all the members on this site. It is a family that tries to advance our industry, not tear each other down.
    And you can never win if you take on the moderators. They control the big buttons on the keyboard. Just relax and learn from this site.:)

10. K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Very poorly written piece for someone with your alleged level of education. Can we at least have the proper grammar, capitalization and spelling? After all, highly educated people should find this simple process natural.