Brand new 16 Foot Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Bhorner, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

A never used 2007 16 Foot Dove Tail Car / utility trailer 7.500 pound rated I paid 2,100 including spare tire. It is Va inspected. Pressure treated wood floor.

Since this is a new trailer and only been on the road once. That was the trip back to my house from the dealers. I need to get at least 1,900 for it. I'm sure you understand. I brought it home sometime in March.

I have a clear title. Will except cash or personal check, but I would have to wait until your check clears. I can write you a bill of sale. No cashiers or money orders not trying to be difficult just heard of to many horror stories.
    people with false checks.

One thing, running lights worked when I drove it home, but do not come on now..... Probably just a bad ground or bulb, have not had time to really look at it.

The only reason I am selling this trailer, I was going to start a mowing business, but changed my mind decided to go with another business venture.

I need to recoup my money and put it back on my credit card. I just sold a brand new WB Samauri 36 inch to a happy person. If interested email me back, or give me a call and leave a message. Serious inquiries only ... Thanks

Barry
    304 724-9024

Trailer3.jpg

Trailer5.jpg

2. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

I guess I should have added, pickup only. This trailer has a Va inspection sticker, and I am in WV, so I would get pulled over trying to tow it anywhere thanks. :C)