Brand NEW enclosed spray tank vehicle!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreenUtah, Jun 16, 2005.

1. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

If my calculations are right, this new enclosed fiberglass unit can carry 150 gallon skid sprayer and still have room for granular in the rear out of the rain! This rugged, go anywhere unit, is designed for those of you who need to app mountain tops or in a hurricane! :p

DCP_0011small.jpg

2. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

That would be cool, press a button and a spreader would pop out the back. It would also have a little striper kit. :p

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

OK

You Got Me. WHAT HECK IS THAT THING???

Why not just put turf tires and boom sprayer on it and never have to get out of the vehicle.:D

4. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

It's a blazer..doesn't it look like a blazer? lol...I was thinking, just a fiberwall behind the driver's seat, replace those plastic windows with a flip out fiberpanel on struts(you could feed the hose right out of there..lol) spreader carrier off the rear hitch and your granular in behind the tank..now filling might be a PITA, but hey, imagine the look on your competitors face when you roll up in that! lol...oh, and those are 40 inch tires on there already, not enough for turf float? lol...I'm 6'3 and can just peek in over the tops of those doors. Here's the makers addy http://www.4x4kit.com here in SLC

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Green

Yep it is, it is, it is different. :D

If I were setting up a unit today as a start up guy. I would use an enclosed trailer and Spread & Spray machines. The Tow vehicle could be any thing from moms grocery getter to pops swamp buggy. But I would want a decaded vehicle to pull it, so I would not have to Hitch and unhitch.