Brand new Great Dane Super Surfer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by danlawnser, Jan 24, 2011.

1. danlawnser

danlawnser LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased a brand new super surfer a month ago. Used one time on a yard. We had a super surfer catch on fire and this was what we bought as a replacement. We bought another mower instead. paid Almost $6000 with tax a month ago willing to sell for $5200.

100_0086.jpg

100_0087.jpg

2. danlawnser

bump.......

3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Why did you buy another machine after you got the Super Surfer ?? What new machine did you buy ??

4. danlawnser

Insurance made us get this mower since to repair the old one was 75% of a new ones price. And we had to prove to insurance that we bought the mower. I have decided to repair the burned one and bought a used older super surfer as a back up. The one that was burned is like new. I do not need two new mowers. I will use the money to pay the repair bill and put it toward the used super surfer (got a good deal).

5. watatrp

watatrp LawnSite Senior Member

What size deck does it have? Looks like 52". What motor and make? How many hours on the meter?

6. danlawnser

52" with 23 Kohler. 10 hrs machine has only been used for about 1 hour of mowing

7. danlawnser

still for sale

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the explanation ... sorry to hear that the other one caught fire !!

9. danlawnser

lowering price to $5000

10. tree_hugger

tree_hugger LawnSite Senior Member

are you accepting trades