Brand New Quick 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by coonman, Apr 15, 2008.

1. coonman

coonman LawnSite Senior Member

Just received my Quick 36 with 15 hp Kawi. This mower cuts great and is easy to handle. After using it on a few lawns, I came to the conclusion it really is not right for my little setup and little lawns. A little too cramped in the back of the pickup. I don't want to go back to a trailer etc. I think that the height adjustment was too much trouble for my setup. It is not uncommon for me to change the height from lawn to lawn, and sometimes from front lawn to back lawn depending on the grass. On the final lawn the trans ax belt slipped off. I loaded the mower back up and have it in my garage. I will be sending it back to Quick, but thought I would check to see if anyone in the Tulsa area would be interested. It has maybe 2 hours on it, mulch kit, 3 brand new gators, the tune up kit that has extra belts, blades etc and a brand new grass catcher that has not been used. Pm me if interested. I can save you some money if your wanting one.

2. Siesta Key Lawn Service

Siesta Key Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I am very interested in your mower, I will contact you soon. It looks like a great mower.Hope I can come see it soon. Most everything I have heard about the Quick is very positive.

3. freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

Any idea why the drive belt slipped off?

4. coonman

No idea, I was making a turn and it slipped off. Maybe something was not tight from the factory, probably just a fluke.

5. lbr

lbr LawnSite Member
    from sc

Any body need a step saver, I got one for sale. Robert

6. huskres

huskres LawnSite Senior Member

hey have you tried getting this in a backyard at all? you know with all of tulsas 36" gates...some say you can get bigger mowers in there...im looking for a 32 but would take a 36 if i could get it in the gates...I live in tulsa also

7. coonman

I got it in both back yards I used it on. I think I would probably be able to get it into 75-80 percent of mine. It is very compact. I was using it with the chute up, setup for mulching. If you want to come look at it let me know. I can save you several hundred dollars , I am sure BOP would be happy to transfer the warranty rather than have this one come back and have to resell it.

8. docta

docta LawnSite Member

Is it the fold up type or the early model? How much you askin'?

9. lbr

lbr LawnSite Member
    from sc

Fold up! 100.00 Bucks

10. huskres

huskres LawnSite Senior Member

ill have to see...id prefer a 32" and not having the dealer and being a newbie still scares me. im doing ok so far though.