1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

brand new.. rookie.. green as they get

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cutnitclose, Mar 13, 2004.

1. I'm brand new to the bussiness, not looking to take over just wanting to get out and mow a little.... My schedule at work is perfect Fri, Sun, & Mon to allow me to do some mowing, plus I love to do yard work. I'm as green as they get when it come to this bussiness, I stumbled onto this site about 2 week ago and have been hooked "so much good advice. I'm starting out with a 83 chevy ck1 4x4 400 small block with a granny low trans, and full suspen. lift kit, a 16 foottwin axle landscape tailer with the let down gate in rear, a 62 inch 25 hp toro zmax rider, an older "late 90s" john deere walk behind with 2 wheel sulky, a commercial homelite weedeater, and a hand held stihl blower, I alo have acces to another john deere if I want it... Live in murfreesboro tn.
    so if you see me on here asking a dumb question or making a stupid statement {{laughing}} you will know why..
  2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Everyone has to start somewhere. Good luck to you man and enjoy the site!
  3. It's great...... I honestly don't think I could find so many things and people that are so helpful... Now if I could get a few yards to mow I would be in bussiness..... Thanx for the luck I need all help I can get...... Have a good one...
  4. GreggH

GreggH LawnSite Member

I just found the site today and also am green....good luck
  5. Greg, I have been on here for about three days, and I can honestly say it's great... especially the people...... I don't know very much but holler if if I can help..... Good Luck..
  6. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome aboard guys, Got any ????? just ask.
  7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

welcome aboard guys, dont be afraid to ask questions...