Brand new Samuria 36" walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Bhorner, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

I have a brand new, 2007 Quick 36 Samurai compact Hydro, with a 16 Horse KAW V-Twin for sale. I paid $2,695.00 plus I bought the ride behind for an additional $300.00. I will throw this in for free, but they sell together. Total for everything with shipping was 3,150.00. I need to get 2,500 back out of it.

I have not even run a half tank of gas through this machine. It has never mowed a lawn has an hour meter on it. I only drove it from my garage down to the bottom of the yard maybe twice to keep the battery charged, and engaged the blades once to make sure they worked.

I need to recoup my money out of this machine. I bought it somewhere in April still has the manufactures guarantee. Anyone interested 2,500 firm. I’m in Harpers Ferry WV zip 25425, the mower is garage kept where it was uncrated in brand new condition and has been sitting. Great machine, and a good deal for a new startup business. Pickup only. If your interested PM me for a phone number or any questions. Thanks Barry Horner

I guess I should add, the machine runs smooth as glass. It's everything Better Products claims it is. Reason for selling is, I have decided a mowing business is just not for me. To much competition in my area. I have decided to venture on to something else. Thanks Barry

2. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

A few pictures for anyone interested. I thought they had sent me an hour meter, but just realized there isn't one. There's a place for one, but no meter. I'm sure you can tell just by looking at the tires, it has not mowed even once. If anyone is really interested and in the area, your welcome to come and look at it.

If you look under the deck you'll see it hasn't been used, and it won’t be. I have a garden tractor for my place. Anyway here are a few pictures of it, just pulled it out of the garage. Thanks

Samuria1.jpg

Samuria2.jpg

Samuria3.jpg

3. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

I believe this is what you were looking for

Samuria2edit.JPG

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I WISH MINE WAS STILL THAT CLEAN !! Good luck in the future..someone should snap that machine up ...great deal !

5. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

Thanks, I figured someone would point that out, after I posted. I was looking on the other side of course, where there is a square cutout that looked like a place for the hour meter....:hammerhead:

6. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

Thanks, it's gonna stay that way until I sell it. I'll give it one more day on here, then it's headed for Ebay. Nothing wrong with dirty, just means your making lots of money with it. Good luck to you and your company also. :usflag:

7. HB Lawn

HB Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey , this is just the machine I was looking to buy. According to your zip code, your almost 1000 miles away. Anything we can work out?

8. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

I'm afraid not, thats just a little to far. You would be better off just having one shipped to you from Better products. :usflag:

9. vkr

vkr LawnSite Member

Nice machine. Please post a link to your eBay auction (once you list it).

10. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

Will do :usflag: