Brand new

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by haney, Jun 21, 2006.

1. haney

haney LawnSite Member

I am trying to start my lawn care business from scratch is there any pointers that anyone can give me that might help. I really don't know where to begin anything would help.:usflag:
  2. Budget

Budget LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa.

Do you know anything about lawn care? Do you have equipment? Make sure this is what you want to do. If you can just read this site for a while to make sure this is what you want and learn from it. $$$$ cost to start up might scare you some but if you think your area can support it go for it. When i go out i see many LCO trucks running around thats not bad cause peopel in that area need lawn service and i might be the next LCO to service them.
    Good luck.
  3. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Right above, on the green bar, there is a search button. This will be your friend for a long long time. Any questions you may have, enter them there and you'll be surprised as to how much reading material you will have found.

The best piece of advice is to read, read and read a little more. This site and the people here will be a tremendous help in building your business. Just don't be afraid to take some criticism. People tell it how it is and people give there opinions straight forward.

Good luck to get started by reading!! :)