brandon' big ol iphone unload

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by BrandonV, May 30, 2008.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

took a bunch of pics at a job we did last year, i posted some in progress pics... here is is w/ not quite of year growth. also took some good close up (for an iphone at least) of the clock... this is how i like to do drip :weightlifter:

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

2. BrandonV

btw that open trench above is where i installed a 2nd check valve to a line that had about 30' of elevation change. I put hunter 12" pops w/ check valves but they're only good for about 10' of head so I had to supplement w/ 2 inline check (under valve boxes of course) to keep the bottom of the run from getting swamped. worked like a champ. I didn't do it earlier because I had too much faith in the built in checks. (below is a pic of the water running out I'm trying to stop. it was about a 200' run so major water stored in that 1 1/4"

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

3. BrandonV

we added a zone because owner wanted more screanage (more hollies to the left, got to love the 2 wire expandability

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

4. BrandonV

last of the pics... i do have some of the clock though

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

5. BrandonV

i made these bigger so mike can read it... and hopefully purp will chime in.

some close up of the "flow learning" cycle and also of the "flow monitoring" button. this system is pushing anywhere between 37 and 52 gpm depending on the zone. lake water of course. the flow alarm save me already on zone 13 the solenoid evidently went bad and the clock noticed a lack of volume moving and took the zone out of the cycle, not burt pump or excessive spray from the pressure relief valve... me = happy.

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work on the irrigation, I wish i knew more about irrigation. The property looks good, do you also maintain the property? I wish my house was on a lake, lol. Oh and by the way the iphone takes very clean pictures, for a cell phone.

7. BrandonV

thanks we did the whole project. Plants grading and everything in between. I would do the maintenance but the location is about 1.5 hrs from base so not an option. We do maintain the sprinklers though.

8. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice job. What lake is that on?

9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, Brandon.

How big was the whole prop there?

10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, very impressive. nice rocks.