Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

The turf tiger cut is alot better than the lazer i had. The new lazers are great tho but yes there really isnt ever clumping even when it rains with the turf tiger and i demoed a new lazer before i bought the turf tiger and it was really nice and there wasnt a hole lot of clumping even after it rain. But id say the turf tiger is a lot better for after rain storms to cut because there is minimal to no clumping. ive even cut when it was raining and the cut quality was still amazing!

2. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Do you run the Metro on your smaller properties or does it just sit? My reason for asking is because the Turf Tiger is too large for those residentials in my opinion.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

What did that Turf Tiger run you, if I may ask? And what year was your Lazer?

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

You're work looks really good, and you've got some real nice equipment.Keep up the good work.:)

5. brandoncuts54

The turf tiger was 9800. i got it on a promo scag was having its usually 10,500. its a 61 inch 31 hp and my exmark was an 04 60inch 27hp

6. brandoncuts54

When i cut alone i use the turf tiger everywhere but when i have a buddy of mine help me he usually uses it while im using the turf tiger

7. brandoncuts54

Need to start cutting grass!!

8. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

AMEN!! Lol

9. brandoncuts54

Made a few purchases this winter bought another Redmax 2401 trimmer and i also got a Scag V- Ride! Pics of the v ride to come soon i pick it up monday!! :weightlifter: :cool2: two pics of the shed and the trimmers on the racks

Screen shot 2012-02-26 at 5.52.31 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-02-26 at 5.52.39 PM.png

10. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

How many yards do you cut? More pictures please! Love your equipment.