Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

You got it! and im good now ended up with a concussion and cut and scrapes but happy new year!!!

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Dude! Good work on the 6.4, I don't know if this is offensive or not but maybe the car accident was good for something. A wide-out will be awesome if thats what you get, is that what the truck previously had?

3. brandoncuts54

Hahaha thanks man! its fricken sweet!!! but im not sure wat it had on it before definately a western just not sure which plow. Im either gonna get a wideout or the v plow not sue yet

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I dont know what your accounts look like but I'd consider a straight blade with wings, I have used both and the simplicity and less moving parts coupled with the price of a straight blade over a wideout is worth it to me. The downside is the straight blade is always that width unless you take off the wings. So if you plow narrow areas or whatever. The also weigh less and my plow basically stays on most of the winter so it makes a big difference.

Something to think about it. I have a western uni mount with wings, a blizzard speedwing and a snowbucket on our skid. No parts to break mean more time plowing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. brandoncuts54

Put some new stuff into my truck gonna be putting the bullet grill in tomorrow but for now this is what she looks like

Picture 3.png

6. BandBLawncare

BandBLawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

want to sell the stock grill? will it fit my 08? Or does the chrome part stay and your just getting billet underneath?

7. brandoncuts54

chrome part stays u just fill in the open areas like i had on my f-250 gonna look like thiss..

Picture 6.png

8. Mr.LaVere

Mr.LaVere LawnSite Member

Brandon,

I just noticed your license plate on the front. Very nice! Where did you get that made? I think I need one for my truck! :waving:

9. brandoncuts54

buildasign.com great website for them it turned out awesome u can customize it however u want its awesome!

10. BandBLawncare

BandBLawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

that is sick looking adds a lot to the truck