Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Last season i had 28 big properties smallest was and acre biggest was 3 acres. This year i should have about 35-40 maybe more. And once i get my V-Ride ill take pics of everythinng
  2. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

some of my stripes with my toro grandstand

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Those trimmer racks are cool so that way you use every inch of storage possible, and that you kept your trimmers horizontally so your carbs don't get flooded.:clapping:
  4. chips17

chips17 LawnSite Member
    from PA

I was wondering what shop you go to, that pic says it all. Im from Hatfield right down the road.
    in your opinion what cuts better the scag or the hustler?
  5. brandoncuts54

I go to Kellners in North Whales im there a lot because its 5 min up the road from me so im real good friends with everyone there and they help me out on this stuff alot! bought a couple things at CDI in collegeville but kellners in my main spot! and personally.. i love the turf tiger cut it really looks like it cuts every single piece of grass.. my buddy has a super z and i kinda think it cuts but more just pushes the grass over because of how fast they go. idk thats just my opinion there both great mowers tho!
  6. brandoncuts54

Well i picked my V-Ride up today! so i took some pics of it with my turf tiger! things awesome so far i love it! cant wait to cut with it!

Picture 54.png

Picture 53.png

Picture 52.png

Picture 51.png

Picture 50.png
  7. brandoncuts54

Got alot of equipment pics!

Picture 49.png

Picture 48.png

Picture 47.png

Picture 46.png

Picture 45.png

Picture 44.png

Picture 43.png

Picture 41.png
  8. GreenEarthLawnCare

GreenEarthLawnCare LawnSite Member

Looks great! Seems like a lot of people really like the v rides im sure it will fit you well. Im itching to start mowing again as well ive got everything ready to go just need spring to get here!
  9. brandoncuts54

:) was so bored took tons of pics!

Picture 40.png

Picture 39.png

Picture 37.png

Picture 36.png

Picture 34.png

Picture 33.png

Picture 32.png

Picture 31.png
  10. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey guys I like that setup!!! Your ztr's are like mines but I have a 48 scag and a 36 hustler!!! How much business do you have? Do you guys do this fulltime? And which blower do you think is better, the echo or the red max? I always deal with echo, but I'm thinking about trying out red max for the first time. What's your thoughts?