Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

i see u have shearon up ur way to and prob brickmen....were abouts r u in blue bell? u near the new holland dodge dealership or the EBY dump body manufacturing? Im right down 401 pritty close to blue bell. how have your redmax trimmers been? i have 4 of them and they are all giving me trouble, all problems with the carb.

2. KPZ Enterprises

in my opinion redmax blowers are the best, they recently have had a recall on there 8500 tho but have since fixed the problem, i was not so lucky n had a total engine failure, but out of 4 8500's iv only had 1 thats been bad. cant say the same for there trimmers tho. lol

3. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

I do all this part time probs will have 35 lawns this year. Im in college so im gonna be cuttin and doin work in any free time i have. And i actually didnt like my echo blower so i sold it to a buddy of mine and bought the new redmax. And honestly get a redmax there in my opinion there is so much more power behind them than the echos so thats why i got them!

4. brandoncuts54

Im off of 202 near the super wawa on 73. And OMG my redmax trimmers suck ive had the same problems believe me i pissed away so much money on them last year shoulda just bought new ones and im hopin the new one i just got doesnt have problems.

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Ok kool, red max it is. I'll go that route. How much does the stripes cost for the scag? Do they slow you down? But I know it looks real nice!!!!

6. brandoncuts54

what do u mean how much do the stripes cost?

7. KPZ Enterprises

alright at least im not the only one having problems with them....im prob going to make the switch to stihl trimmers this summer but stick with redmax bblowers for obvious reasons:weightlifter:...im just tired of putting out the $$ for a trimmer that cant last more than a month! i hope ur new trimmer treats u well.lol

8. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

The device that's on the side of the scag that puts the stripes on the grass while cutting.

9. jdutcher003

jdutcher003 LawnSite Member

You will have to give us a review of that v ride once you get to use it. I am interested in one and want to know how others like it. Just curious how much you paid for it if you dont mind me asking. I feel the ones around where I am are a little expensive so I am trying to compare

10. brandoncuts54

Ill let u know how it is as soon as i us it! and scag is having a promotion right now and i paid 6700 for a 52 inch cut.