Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

how did you like your echo pb770

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

haha well........ surprisingly i didnt like it at all, i felt like there was not as much power behind it as my redmax's so i sold it to a buddy of mine and bought new redmax's haha :cool2:

3. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

Ive heard the Vride blows the Vantage out of the water. would love to get a 61" if the work is there to compliment my other orange baby :) nice stuff, keep us updated.

4. brandoncuts54

Hahah have u heard that?? i havent heard anything about the vantages never used one but they look nice! haha but the time to buy a v ride is now man Scags having a promotion on them thats why i bought it the price was like $1500 cheaper! cant wait to us it tho ill probs start cuttin in 2 or 3 weeks HOPEFULLY! :weightlifter:

5. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

so far this season has been crazy..im doing mulch jobs when we should be snowplowing!! let us know how the v-ride does, im between a walk behind or the v ride...

6. brandoncuts54

Dude i know! this weather is nuts! and get a v ride its so worth it and u cant beat the price right now on it! and your lucky do u do commercial places?? i wish i was that big i want to mulch right now!

7. KPZ Enterprises

yes, we have two pritty big HOA accounts that we are in middle of doing mulch for now, we usually dont do them until the first week of april but they wanted it done now...other than that iv gotton into the high end residential part (15+acres propertys), I have my sights set on the school district i live in (5 schools total) but i wanted to wait until im out of college before i went after that.....does the Vride kick back when on a hill? thats really my only concern.

8. brandoncuts54

dahm dude thats awesome! where are u located?? need any help?? id love to help u out man i got spring break for college next week hahah im right in blue bell and what do u mean kick back??

9. brandoncuts54

Just some pics i took was bored so i started cutting out beds at my house.

Picture 10.png

Picture 11.png

Picture 12.png

Picture 13.png

10. KPZ Enterprises

haha, my phones been ringing off the hook from my old friends coming back from college looking for a job...im right in malvern, about 20-35min away from you, i was actually in blue bell the other day looking at ram 4500s at new holland auto group....but does the mower want to flip when your on a hill? we have some places that r steep and right now we can only do with a walk behind.... do you plan on staying in the bus. after college or get a job somewere else?