Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Getting some nice looking edges there.Thumbs Up

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

haha yea i bet man. But it is good on slopes the best thing about it is if u want to u can flip the part up where u stand and walk behind it but it doesnt seem like it wants to flip i dont have to man hilly places tho. And yea im a freshman in college so im trying to build my business a little now get alot of residential places then after college keep building and get into the commercial stuff.

3. KLAlawncare

KLAlawncare LawnSite Member

nice lil setup you got building there! that v ride is sweet! we just picked up a new vantage this season as well! standers are where its at now! good luck this season!

4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

some nice stuff you've got there. Do you have any intentions of getting into snow plowing so you can offer year-round full service to your customers?

5. brandoncuts54

O yes absolutely! i need a bigger truck first tho :( i want to do commercial!

6. brandoncuts54

thank u!!! my next purchases in the future are and x series lazer and a 61 inch vantage! went to one of my dealers on there open house and they had one! the thing was so sick!

7. KLAlawncare

KLAlawncare LawnSite Member

I demoed the 60 vantage....bass** machine!.....we went with the 52.... A 60 is just to big for most of our accounts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

hey irv how r u doing

9. brandoncuts54

ur a good gouy pap V for Villanova

10. brandoncuts54

Finally getting back to workin!:weightlifter: some spring cleanups and bed edging more pics to come!