Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

lookn real good, what r u using to cut in the edges? just a shovel?

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks really good.

3. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea man just a spade shovel! I'm cuttin my edges real deep at all my properties this year gotta keep them lookin reall good all season!

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah I really like clean, crisp edges.:cool2:

5. KPZ Enterprises

nice, its so time consuming but you get the best results, iv been thinking about getting little wonders bed edger, all the rental places around here use the one that u have to lug around the yrd backwords! shearon uses the little wonder around me and the results look identical to doing it by hand but tthey do it in like no time at all! (and your back dsnt hurt at the end of the day. lol) the only problem is that there like 5k i believe.

6. brandoncuts54

Dude Shearon is everywhere!! They are so big and those bed edgers are so awesome! i was actually gonna buy a used one at the beginning of the year but didnt want to spend a Grand on it... i should have because they are so expensive but they are so worth it!

7. KPZ Enterprises

dam i would have jumped onto that deal, just make sure its a little wonder one, all others suck since u have to walk backwords with them!

8. brandoncuts54

O believe me i know the little wonder ones are amazing i hate those other pieces of crap id rather cut the edges out by hand then use one of them haha

9. brandoncuts54

Been busy as hell cutting and mulching and doing cleanups and cutting down trees just everything u can think of we've been doing! Here's a couple pics of stripes and bed edging and mulch haven't had time so the pics are ok.

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 10.png

Picture 11.png

Picture 12.png

Picture 13.png

10. brandoncuts54

.........:weightlifter:

Picture 14.png