Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Nope part time im still in school but any free time i have i work.

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Ok ok, sounds like you do it fulltime from reading your thread. How many accounts do you have?

3. brandoncuts54

i believe im at 34 right now but there big lawns my smallest is and acre and my biggest is like 4 acres

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Sounds like your doing good. I have about 4 commerical properties and 30-40 residential. I have a full time time job also. I really think my job is holding me back from getting more commerical. I already turned an $800 monthly account down.

5. brandoncuts54

Thats awesome man! honestly if you can do all that quit ur full time job and cut full time and grow ur business u will make so much more in the long run thats wat i plan on doing once school over!

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

That's my goal, the only thing I'll need to keep is health insurance. My wife don't work. But I can always get the cobra plan once I quit my job. If I get an large contract then I'll have go make that decision.:weightlifter:

7. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

ooo no what happend to the tiger?? same thing happend to me a week ago, one of my guys decided to put a stick threw the rad of the scag, they gave me a cheeta for the time being, the one i had had the 34 kohler n it loved to drink that fuel!! lol

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work the scag look real nice im from south east pa went to Garnet Valley if you know where that is

9. Dylan's Lawn Care

Dylan's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

How do you like the cheetah compared to you turf tiger?

10. brandoncuts54

the cheetah is nice a little to fast for my liking but its sweet!:cool2: