Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey Brandoncuts54, your work looks nice! How do you get you pictures to be that size? I did a test picture and it came out small. I just need to resize it.

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

I send it to my email from my phone and then download it on my computer then i take a snap shot because i have a mac then i just upload it.

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Okay, what I do is take a picture with my iPhone and send it to my email. Then I download it to my computer. After that, I upload it to this site. But my picture comes out small. But I'll try again to see if I did something work.

I can't take a snap shoy because I don't have a mac.

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

photo.jpg
    echo bp 770h

photo.jpg

5. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Check it out I think I got it. I just have to turn my phonne a certain way to have the picture up right.

6. brandoncuts54

Yup that works man and that blowers sweet! i sold mine to buy the new redmax last year

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Okay, I remember that cause I ask you what do you think about the echo one compared to the red max.

I'm an echo fan. But I wanted to try out red max for the first time. I think I'll get either red max or shindy hedge trimmer. They both cost bout $400. Sometime next month I'll be making that purchase!!!:laugh:

Which one do you think is the best hedge trimmer? Red max or Shindy:confused:

8. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Everything looks great, you do really good work!

9. brandoncuts54

Thanks man

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man this will be a bad week for me down in the south. We have rain anywhere from 40%-60% all week long. Hopefully the rain comes in the evening time.:laugh: