Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

You know i was thinking of getting a 60" as well but I can't justify it

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Dude honestly the will cut ur cutting time in half! no joke i used to cut 25 lawns in lik 4 days with my lazer going 8 mph.. with the turftiger i can cut 25 in two days easily going 12 mph there just awesome even wen i just used my walk behind back in the day it used to tak me forever with my big lawns the big decks are just so great the work so well especially the scag its the best cut on the market and itll be well worth ur money

3. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

how do you like your vride im thinking of getting one next year to replace my 48in metro

4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Do u mulch with your Scag or u just use the shoot on residential lawn? I use to mulch them but I find that I can go much faster with the shoot on. Scag don't mulch as good to me. Yes it's less to clean up when done.

Another problem I deal with sometimes is that on some of my commercial accounts when I cut them it slows down with all that bad grass. The grass that looks like hay after its cuts. Sometimes my mower balgs downs. That's when I have to slow down.

Do you deal with that with your Scag?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. brandoncuts54

Nope i dont deal with that at all actually my turf tiger and v ride cut great wen it rains and the grass ur cuttin must be really long or ur cuttin to short.

6. brandoncuts54

The v rides sick man the only problem is when u go over uneven ground it somtimes scalps cuz theres no wheels on the deck and its hard to lift the deck that is the only thing wrong with it from my point of view.

7. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

I have the 48" Velocity Tiger Cat. The grass only be about 5-6" long. And I cut it between 2 1/2 and 3" But what I think it is just the bad grass that looks like hay after it's cut. That's the only time it does that.

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

What size u have?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. brandoncuts54

Holy crap u cut short i cut all of my lawns at 3 1/2

10. brandoncuts54

i have a 52