Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

My customers are not on contract i bill at the end of every month and wen it comes to weeding or any other work i have about 15 clients i just do it if it needs to be done and bill them for it because they just want there properties to look nice and then the rest i have to ask if they wwould lik work done next year im gonna get into a contract with my customers.

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Landscaping Job #1.jpg

Small job I have this morning before the RAIN came down!!! Customer didn't want no color. Tell me what you think.

There's more to come stay tune........:dancing:

Landscaping Job #1.jpg

3. brandoncuts54

Looks good man i got a few re landscape jobs comin up so ill post som pics to.

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Thanks man! I can't take on to many landscaping jobs cause I need some dependable help. I had a part time helper but I can't deal with someone that wanna works when he wanna work. So I had to let him GOOOOO!

Any suggestion on how I can find good help at?

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Try an add on Craigslist. When I was looking to work with someone in lawn care that's the first place I looked.

6. nick2765

nick2765 LawnSite Member

Ok yes I am on the same boat right now. I sm also looking to get my costumers on contract, I feel that It would be so much easier. Are you going to push it on all your customers, is that going to be your only option. What if some of your customers are not willing to do that?

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yea I tried that one day. And about 2-3 minutes after I posted that ad up, I recieved 2 calls just that quick. But for some strange reason I don't feel safe about that. It's hard to trust anybody these days. Everytime you turn on the news you see killing going on.

Maybe I'll try that once again......:dizzy:

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah. it can be sketchy. Ive seen people have a series of questions. Like experience, transportation etc just a few examples.... Hope it works out for ya. If I was closer I'd come work for ya

9. brandoncuts54

Id probably just put contracts on any new customers id get and if its a huge deal then maybe not im not suree what im doing yet.

10. brandoncuts54

Find a good mexican guy who speaks english if you do that your set! thats what im doing next season getting 2 full time mexican guys there the best workers out there!