Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

I think its got 190 hours shes still a baby hahah

2. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

haha that she is, i love mine! got 690 hrs on it, only couple minor stuff thats happend to, u guys staying busy up there?

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Sweet !! Im demoing tiger cat this weekend. Do u have any pics os the strips from the V-Ride?

4. brandoncuts54

What minor stuff? i had a huge problem with my briggs engine i have to put premium in it now. But i still love it tho the cut is amazing! and yea man we've been workin 7 days a week for the past month got tons of stuff going on from landscape jobs to prunning to cutting just like everything its crazy.

5. brandoncuts54

Nice get a turf tiger so well worth the money better than a tiger cat for sure! and I do not i dont use my v ride a hole lot especially since ive only had one guy helpin me recently. But when i do ill put pics up of some stripes for sure!

6. KPZ Enterprises

haha theres your problem, the briggs engine, i went with the kawi, dam japs make aawsome engines, but had an idler spring snap yesterday, and had to replace the resistance pistons on the lap bars 3 times! all warrenty stuff so no biggy.

7. brandoncuts54

Beleieve me if i knew the briggs engine was such a piece of **** i would have spent a little more money and bought the one with the kawi.. beginners mistake i guess.

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah idk man turf tiger is just a litte out my budget concerning I only have 7 yards lol... But I'll have to look into it and at this point anything is better than what I have now lol

9. brandoncuts54

O man well u should get more clients before u get a new mower! Dont spend everything you got!

10. KPZ Enterprises

ya, i wouldnt put yourself in that position if you can afford it.