Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

how about a scag with a turf striper! hahah lookn great man! the rain were getting today will keep the grass growing!! and now we can start doing aero/seedings!

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

hahaah scags dont need the stripe kits haha and yea man! just got 15 bags of seed and 20 bags of starter fert! thinkin about investing in the new a=exmark aerator!!

3. brandoncuts54

I totally agree haha

4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Just went through the whole thread. Some really nice work, and I like the V-Ride

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

What type of seeds did you get? And when will you apply them?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

ya i hear you, im getting rid of my xmark nxt yr, it simply cant keep up with the scag, and i just dropped 8k on seed n fert! never thought id be doing that! haha good luck with the rest of the yr man!!

7. brandoncuts54

Haha i agree im thinkin about adding another turf tiger or a new lazer x series next season. And wow thats a ton of money! hahaha and thank you good luck to u as well!!!

8. brandoncuts54

Thank you very much!

Im not sure whatt it is i got it from a bigger landscaper that im good friends with when i get home il check and we are getting tons of rain around us so probably the next few days we will be aerating and seeding

9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

You need a bigger truck and trailer man! It must blow not to be able to have at least two mowers with you.

10. brandoncuts54

It fricken sucks man literally thats the only thing holding me back. But i most likely will be getting a new truck this month ive been looking and i found an f-250 diesel that most likely i am going to buy so hopefully if the money is good then ill be set! but it fricken sucks not being able to have other mowers with me.