Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

What type of seeds is Kentucky blue? What's the purpose of them? But I have several jobs lined up so I can't rest as of now. I have a pressure washing job, landscaping job and I also have to rent a bobcat to spread out about 15 yards of dirt in one of my customers yard. But I'll try to talk him into putting some sod down to add to the $$$$!!!

But I also still have to care of my regular customer too at the sametime.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Idk man thats what my guy has given me for the past lik 6 years and the **** works great! haah and damn man u lined up haha thats lik me i have four fricken landscape jobs plus aerating and seeding for all my customers plus grass cuttin every week plus leaves are gonna be falling in a month haha im thinkin about starting another crew of 2 guys to do all my aerating cuz i have 25 lawns in one area so id let them go to town for a day or two and get alll of them done. Its crazy how you get so busy in the matter of a few days hahah!!:dizzy:

3. brandoncuts54

here we gooo

Picture 6.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 9.png

Picture 17.png

Picture 14.png

Picture 26.png

4. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

lookn good man! how r those redmax trimmers holding up? iv had to get ride of all mine, carbs kept blowing up!

5. brandoncuts54

lets just say... i dont think ill ever buy redmax trimmers again they fricken suck so many carb problems with all the bad gas around heere its rediculous

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

You better switch to ECHO 266T they run like a CHAMP!!!! I've had no problems at all:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man that funny how you said that cause I just got asked today to do another landscaping job by one of my commercial customers. It's one of the storage site that I do on a weekly basis. But I'll post some before and after pictures when I'm done!!!

The job keep coming and coming, so I'll keep doing the do!!!!:laugh:

8. brandoncuts54

Yea maybe echos i think im gonna get a kawasaki trimmer first

9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I heard them Kawi's are nice. Too bad I don't have a good dealer around here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Good luck with the 6.0L, not a bad idea to have a diesel mechanic looks at it with you, and ask what warranty/aftermarket work has been done to it in the past.

And LandFakers the Kawi motors have been awesome in our Lazer's and Scag. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase more at all.