1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Well been extremely busy havent taken to many pics been aerating, seeding, planting, tree work, tons of stuff but heres a few from a jobb we did. mulched and put in mums this is the second time we mulched this house this year and a pick of my third load of seed and fert for aeration.

Picture 4.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 18.png

Picture 25.png

Picture 27.png

Picture 29.png

Picture 28.png

Picture 30.png

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks real good man.

3. brandoncuts54

thanks buddy

4. brandoncuts54

Planted some mums at my house then i was cuttin one of my lawns and one of my customers caught a raccoon hahah a cool pic of a mulch job some stripes and then the f-250 im thinkin about buying. 6.0L powerstroke diesel 2005 124,000 miles things in amazing shape

Picture 6.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 9.png

Picture 10.png

Picture 13.png

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Nice work man I like that! If you go to my thread you'll see more pictures of some previous work I just done 1-2 weeks ago. I have more picture to put up there though. I just brought some mums to put into my yard last week.

How much they are asking for the F250? Nice looking truck though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. brandoncuts54

Thanks man! and there askin $18,500 its a lariat as well so it has a lot of options in it.

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Oh okay make sure you check KBB on the value of it to make sure your getting a good deal. I like them F250's also but I'm a Chevy man. I'm thinking bout a 2500, 61' scag and a 8.5x 18 enclosed trailer. Maybe a 16ft
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. brandoncuts54

Thats what im trying to do for nest season man 2 riders and the v ride gonna sell my walk behind this winter most likely

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yea I have 2 ZTR's but I'll only use my 36" on certain yards. You'll always need a small ztr on a few yards. But I need the big boys for 95% of my mowing. Just do what's best to do. Make a SBA loan or open line of credit or maybe pay for it with cash. What do you think is best?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. brandoncuts54

Finance Finance Finance hah thats the best way to buy stuff