Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Are you serious?

2. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

yea he said he "thought" i didnt have my walk behind straped down walk over the whole trailer said i was good to go then started talking about the scag

3. brandoncuts54

hahah thats wat cops around gere would do. Do they get mad if blowers arent strapper down and stuff to?

4. brandoncuts54

got a little behind this week cuz of rain and a bunch of jobs but heres some stripes..

Picture 24.png

Picture 25.png

Picture 26.png

5. T Scapes

idk i dont have any walk behind blowers or anything but every straps down aerators and stuff like that

6. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

they told me that they arent really worried about stuff being in your truck bed, like trimmers and such as long as it cant blow out, but id strap everything else down. said they are cracking down on landscapers in the area big time now.

7. T Scapes

i dont strap trimmers and blowers down in my bed just anything that is on a trailer

8. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

yeah they arent worried about that, as long as it cant fly out. if you have like push mowers in your bed, he said they need to be strapped due to rolling back and forth during travel..

9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

These people have nothing better to do than stop us landscapers and "inspect" the trailer. Give me a break.... Them and the government need to keep their nose out of our business.

10. brandoncuts54

Agreed!!!!!