Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

I cut that on 3 man tryig to get them short for leaf season

2. jgrs7

jgrs7 LawnSite Member

no problem man, i like seeing your work so ill stay on the thread.

as for the programmers go, on a diesel motor you will see the best fuel mileage will come on the high setting. not the econmy setting. here is an example if you have a truck going up a hill with a 300hp tune you barely put your foot down and it will go right up it with ease. using less fuel. now do the same with a stock truck or low hp setting it takes more throttle to get there therefor using more fuel. also the extra power is great when you need it. if you tow a bunch throw it on a tow setting and towing is awesome. the power of the diesel world is crazy now a days. if you never had a tuner you have no idea what your missing out on. but you also gotta remember with extra power ads extra stress to the truck so you cant be stupid. but thats where the good saying you gotta pay to play comes in.

3. brandoncuts54

Gotcha man so if i were to put a chip in it wat should i put it in for?

4. jgrs7

jgrs7 LawnSite Member

if you get a tuner for a 6.0 get a sct tuner with custom tunes. i got mine from quick tricks automotive ask for vivian. if you tow a lot put it to the tow tune. if your not gonns be towing change it to the performnce tune and let it rip.

5. brandoncuts54

Well made another big purchase today bought a 14hp billy goat leaf vac today. Me and my buddy Mike from Consorte Landscaping/ Consorte Fabrications made a box and a mount for the vac on my trailer we r putting it all together tomorrow so i will take a few pics!

Picture 9.png

Picture 10.png

Picture 12.png

6. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Man that's a nice machine. How much did it set you back for?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. brandoncuts54

financing it bro it over a year was $2800

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Oh okay that's sweet!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. brandoncuts54

Well we got the vac set up and the box built! ready to do some leaf jobs baby!

Picture 13.png

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man seems like that box will feel up pretty quick. Do you have another trailer for your ZTR's?
    Posted via Mobile Device