Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

How is the scag?!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly man

3. brandoncuts54

Scags are great! lookin to buy another turf tiger twords the end of the season probably

4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yea man I'm still looking for a bigger truck also. I've been looking the past few weeks now. I also want to get an enclosed trailer 7x16. Or just get a 16' box truck, that way I can kill 2 bird with 1 stone. But every box truck I look at has about 150,000 plus miles on it. I'm thinking about going to an auction to buy one cash.

5. Green-Man

Another turf tiger?! Thats serious lol they are beautiful works of art though. How do they do on the lawns since they are heavy? Haha you remember about our truck conversation thats funny, and yeah i've read a few threads where guys use box trucks with dovetails for work, but for me I would want a truck and trailer to start out with first. What brand trucks have you been looking at?

6. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Why a truck and trailer instead of a box? What brand trucks have to do with it?

7. brandoncuts54

All fords nothin else maybe a chevy probably not tho im a ford guy :clapping:

8. Green-Man

Was just curious about what brands he was looking at. I just think since a box truck can't hold debree it's a big set back but I may be wrong because I have no experience with them
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. brandoncuts54

Yea i agree box trucks are nice for just cutting grass but thats all they can do. id rather have a truck and trailer to

10. Green-Man

Yeah they have their place just for straight mowing. A truck and trailer would be more versatile. How does the scag do on lawns with it being heavy?
    Posted via Mobile Device