Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

More bed edging and making a new bed around a generator at one of my customers houses. Also a salt spreader i might buy for my truck next season

Picture 3.png

Picture 4.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 6.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 10.png

Picture 9.png

Picture 8.png

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Edging looks real nice man.

3. Mr.LaVere

Mr.LaVere LawnSite Member

Brandon, just went through the ENTIRE thread! I want to say good work! I too started early. I'm 25 and this is my 6th season in business! Third full time. Everything you do looks really good.

I have one piece of advice, DO NOT buy that salt spreader! I own the same one. The motor is on the bottom and I can NEVER get a full winter out of it before the inside of the electric motor is corroded and TRASHED!:hammerhead: I haven't used it for several seasons now because it's not worth the trouble. Do yourself a favor and spend a little more on a Western, SnowWay, or a larger model Buyers. That little cheap one is flawed in it's design. Just my two cents. Good luck with your business and keep up the good work! :weightlifter:

4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Man Brandon, how long does it take you guys to dig those trenches like that? Do you throw all of the dirt back on the of the flowerbed or you get rid of some of it? Nice edge though!

5. brandoncuts54

Tons of work backs killing from cutting out so many beds :dizzy: ahha love doing it tho! and also edges and a duramax im looking at

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 4.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 6.png

Picture 8.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 9.png

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Edging looks good, but that duramax is too pretty for work.

7. brandoncuts54

One of shearons new trucks i saw today and more edges

Picture 3.png

Picture 10.png

Picture 11.png

Picture 12.png

Picture 13.png

Picture 14.png

Picture 15.png

Picture 16.png

8. brandoncuts54

id only use it for like a year to work haha gonna make it my personal truck next season when i get a dump truck

9. brandoncuts54

O wow thanks for the advice man im not gonna buy that now haha and thanks man for the compliments

10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

your looking at an izuzu you mean!!?? hahaha. save yourself the trouble and get a cummings and im seeing those new shearon trucks down my way, must have replaced there fleet. everyone around me is getting those new rams, including me haha... good luck the rest of the season!