Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome! Now when I get all set up ill make sure to get some signs. Well now with all this work that Duramax should be at your finger tips:rolleyes:

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Im actually getting a used one for now gas 2500 HD ill post pics when i get it. dont really feel like putting out $40k on a truck right now

3. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yea I feel the same way myself. That's a lot of money. Have you seen the last few pages on my thread about the trucks I've been looking at? I'm close to purchasing me a truck also. If you have seen my thread lately go and check it out, let me know what you think.

4. hobie66

hobie66 LawnSite Member

when do you start cutting??im here in mich,,hopefully we will start end of may,,last year was a warm spring,we started march 17

5. hobie66

hobie66 LawnSite Member

april i mean''

6. brandoncuts54

Hopefully next week we will start its been so cold the grass isnt growing and we started march 22 last year because it was such a mild winter

7. Green-Man

Ouch a gasser LOL there is always a used diesel. Haha any choice you make you will be happy plus that is a good move not spending so much right away.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. brandoncuts54

I mean i am still looking for a diesel but i cant find a used duramax anywhere no one sells them haha there just to good i guess

9. brandoncuts54

Probably have spread close to 80 yards of mulch so far and i havent even gotten to the big jobs yet :dizzy: some from today

Picture 10.png

Picture 9.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 6.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 4.png

10. Green-Man

Your work is awesome! How much do you charge per yard of mulch?