Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

....... last couple

Picture 33.png

Picture 34.png

Picture 35.png

Picture 36.png

Picture 37.png

Picture 38.png

Picture 39.png

2. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

edge is crisp-good eye. Nice to see someone using "real" mulch intstead of that dyed CRAP! The spread is even and the depth is spot on.

3. brandoncuts54

Thank you very much

4. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

You do very nice work. I am amazed at the amount of work you get done with your setup. You must be very efficient. Lovin' the V-Ride in the pic too.

5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Does is suck not being able to have both mowers on the trailer at once? Or do you really only need one for every property?

6. Mr.LaVere

Mr.LaVere LawnSite Member

Brandon, Looking good as always! It looks like most of your properties are pretty flat and level. Do you have any hills and how does that V-Ride handle them compared to a walk behind(not sure if you have used a WB b4) I strongly considering a stander but have some fairly hilly properties here in mid Missouri.
    Thanks!

7. brandoncuts54

Thanks man and we bust our ass and deal for now with my setup. My setup will be changing very soon.

8. brandoncuts54

I honestly only need the turf tiger for 90% of my properties because they are so big and spread out and it does suck but im updating my setup very soon so we will deal with it for now.

Thanks! And the v-rides awesome i have a walk behind (48' metro) doesnt get a whole lot of use i keep it for my dad so he can use it to cut my lawn because he loves it haha but the v ride is great on hills only have a couple hilly properties but it works great! I Definitely recommend a V-ride over any other stander to things a beast!:weightlifter:

9. Mr.LaVere

Mr.LaVere LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info on the V-ride! In my area the Walk behind is king and I'm just not sure it could ever be replaced. I'm now a solo operator and trying to spend money as wisely as possible. I like the idea of the faster and more productive stander. Will have to demo the Scag and eXmark Standers and see what they can do in my area on my properties.

10. brandoncuts54

:dizzy: so much going on my heads spinning! more pics of work tho first week of full cutting starts tomorrow! Planted new boxwoods and some more pansies, mulched and did another cleanup

Picture 3.png

Picture 4.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 6.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 8.png

Picture 9.png

Picture 10.png