Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

The excitement! Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Im also looking at a new lazer or cheetah... so big decision comin up!

3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Big fun decisions.:laugh:

4. brandoncuts54

95 in blue bell today... still stripng tho!

Picture 5.jpg

Picture 3.png

5. brandoncuts54

Still mulching got 4 more then done for the year! some stripes to

Picture 13.png

Picture 12.png

Picture 11.png

Picture 10.png

Picture 8.png

Picture 7.png

6. TJW_692

TJW_692 LawnSite Member

mulching always tires me out and i get bored of it so fast.
    Planting as well. I hate it haha
    Hedge trimming is enjoyable though for some reason and i think that mowing stripes makes mowing more enjoyable and it goes by faster cause you pay attention to how the stripes have to layout

7. brandoncuts54

yup i feel exactly the same. I have my guys doing all my mulch jobs. I cant stand it anymore so i cut 6 days a week and the mulch while im doing that. I could cut grass every day of the week!

8. TJW_692

TJW_692 LawnSite Member

i don't mind cutting the grass at all. i love it, especially on a nice day not too hot and the grass cuts with good lines.
    I could do without the weed wacking unless it's simple and quick with a little edging.
    I do all work my self so anything bigger like planting and stuff i just don't wanna do cause it takes forever.
    I had to dig 21 holes the other day in 95 degree for plants. Never again. It just takes way too long and it's crazy boring. I like to get there. cut and get out. That's why i find myself liking smaller lawns. I'd rather have 5 small lawns near each other then 2 lawns spread out. A house with some grass and a little edging looks perfect to me.

9. brandoncuts54

I agree with that to im on a mower all day i cant complane but i cut like 255 lawns in my neighborhood smallest is 1 acre biggest is 3 so they all are pretty big size places. There are a few that are simple edge and weedwack but others suck because people have crap everywhere and you have to weedwack around it because the mwer cant fit threw the tight fence or somthing stupid like that! people never think of anything to make our jobs easier!

10. TJW_692

TJW_692 LawnSite Member

I have two lawns where there is a bunch of stuff laying around and it's a huge pain. i dread it every time.