Brandon Cuts Lawn Care- stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brandoncuts54, Apr 10, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Aerating and seeding this week and then we start leaf season and fall cleanups! some stripes from today

Picture 11.png

Picture 10.jpg

2. TJW_692

TJW_692 LawnSite Member

nice stripes, i love looking at what other people do with stripe styles and how bold they are. Any setup to get them?

And what steps do you take when you do the aerating and seeding. I'm a one man crew and i'm kind of interested in doing it but on smaller yards. Thinks it's worth it?

3. brandoncuts54

Thanks and no setup for strips thats just my turf tiger doing what it does best!:laugh: And i actually aerate all of my lawns by myself to and mine are huge i do that because customers like to see the boss on the job as well as the product (seed and fert) needs to be put down a specific way. I aerate first then seed then i put down a starter fert and also i do all the fertilizing for my houses all by myself becuase guys have no idea how strong it is especially guys whos just try to throw it down and get it on as fast as possible. Some things you just gotta do yourself i guess!

4. TJW_692

TJW_692 LawnSite Member

I might put some advertising out for it for smaller residential places. I've never aerated before nor fertilized so i'll have to look up some tips and how to's. I have seeded and hayed before tons of times.
    What do you use to aerate?

5. brandoncuts54

i use a tow behind machine that works pretty good.

6. brandoncuts54

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 4.png

7. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yep it's that time of the year for those mums. I used them once before but I hate to use them. But there are some nice flowers though. I just don't like them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. brandoncuts54

Planted mums and cabbage and also finished up all of my aerating for the season today. Also a quick pic one of my customers toook of me and her son pretty cool pic i thought.

Picture 5.jpg

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 2.png

9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

The last one is a really cool picture. You look proud

10. brandoncuts54

haha yea hes a cool little kid hes gonna be a crew leader down the road!:weightlifter: