Break from irrigation J. Robinson day at the Ballpark

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Spent yesterday at a 1:05 start Rangers vs Angels ball game with my sister and best friend who I'm playing cupid with. My sis and I love to keep score at ball games. Sadly the Rangers stink. Our best player is Milton Bradley. What I'd give to live in a real ball town for one baseball season. Any way we got there early and cooked hotdogs.

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

What position was this FM character playing?
  3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

At least the guy with the tee shirt slogan on the back, has the right ball cap!
  4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Thats what I was thinking!
  5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Good for you. All fun and no play....... Can't wait to get up to Coors Field this summer. Tom and Hoskm, how about a day of hookey(sp?)?
  6. Tom Tom

Tom Tom LawnSite Bronze Member

count me in. maybe we could get a tour of the irrigation system:laugh:
  7. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

Great pics FM. Looks like decent foul ball territory.

We got room for you up here in the best ball/hockey town in the country! With plenty of poly to boot.
  8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Howcum the Tigers stink so much this spring?
  9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Everybody was predicting them to win it all this spring with all the big pick ups. Maybe too much pressure. Still early though. Yanks were horrible in the first half last year, and came around to make the playoffs.
  10. LawnMastersTx

LawnMastersTx LawnSite Member

A day at the ballpark sure beats a day of sprinkler work. We used to have a good team here but traded them off to other teams. It wont be long until we can watch the Cowboys play at their new statium. Hopefully they wont choke again, for the 3rd year in a row.......