Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of warranty comes with this item? Also how durable is the strap compared to the heavy duty 3m dust masks? Because it seems like all of my dust mask strings fall apart after a half day of mowing :(

2. greenology

greenology LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned already in the thread, what about breathing in exhaled air? With the paper masks I seem to be just breathing in used breath, which can't be great without a great deal of fresh oxygen in it. Dies this one allow enough fresh air in or just need to breath the old stuff and be happy?

3. wildstarblazer

wildstarblazer LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a picture of it. The glue must have failed here.

100_0795 (768 x 432).jpg

4. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

It looks like Chuck Norris gave you a roundhouse kick to the head. Tim might warranty the mask. If it were mine though, I'd glue it back into place.

5. orangemower

from pa

You can't compare them. Wolfsnout is in a entire level of it's own.

6. orangemower

from pa

You could jog 5 miles wearing the mask. It allows air to flow MUCH more freely then any other mask I've used.

7. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

No probs with mine . 6 days a weeks and just a rinse in the sink. No soap needed. No stale air problems either.

8. wildstarblazer

wildstarblazer LawnSite Senior Member

I put some super glue on it and it seems to have held it back in place. We'll see.

9. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris LawnSite Senior Member

No warranty?

Should be lifetime warranty since it's made in USA

10. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

An update on my Wolfsnout-

Bummer, the black foam over the mouth area is starting to crumble and fall off. Mine has not been used much for the last month or so since it hasn't really been needed, so it isn't from wear and tear. I am disappointed with it in this regard, especially for the cost, since it is otherwise a great product.