Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

Discount code now available...Send me a private message via Lawnsite to get your voucher code!

2. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Discount code applies to full purchase!
    New American made polycarbonate lenses, with permanent Anti-fog/Anti-scratch.

3. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Which color is better in limited light...IE dawn or dusk?

4. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

They both cut the glare while adding a bright contrast but I would say the bronze would be best in lower light.

5. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

6. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Do those liners work on the model you just sent me as a replacement? If so how do these masks and liners work for winter time use? Do they tend to load up with moisture from your breath and then freeze over making them hard to breath through? Seems like if they work well for winter apps, using them in a hunting situation while on a deer stand would be awesome as it would hide your breath coming out.

7. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

I live not far from you, can i come and try them on, do you have a store on Indian Trail?
    I live off 316 & Hwy 53.

8. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

The liners will work with any of the All Sport masks. Not really sure how they will do in extreme cold conditions but I have snow skied with one with no problems but the temp was around 32-34 deg.

I don't think there is any way to mask your breathe. I have killed many many deer in my life, strictly for the meet, and have never used any special sent eliminating detergents or sprays.
    Thanks

9. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

Yes you can. 680 Indian Trail Road Suite A. Lilburn GA. 30047
    Call before you come as I am in and out a few time today. 770 598 2994 Tim

10. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

So have I, but that's not what I was referring to.

I'm not talking about masking my breath odor, but rather the steam that comes out. I've seen several deer over the years jerk their heads up and look in my direction after spotting the steam coming from my nose or mouth no matter how hard I was trying to conceal it. Here, it is cold during deer season and hiding the steam is a problem at times. I thought this mask might make a good diffuser for it.