1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

Do these fog up your sunglasses like the disposables from 3M? These have lots of uses, but every product I have tried to date fogs up sunglasses

2. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

That's a great question. I run into the same problem so instead of using a mask, I just hold my breath for those few seconds while the dust cloud blows by or I can swing the mower into fresh air.

3. Will P.C.

I have a shelf in my garage that is full of masks that I never wear bc of this. I have horrible allergies so I technically should not be outside without a mask but I deal. However, I am not willing to compromise sunglasses and protection from this GA sun. Still young and trying to avoid damage.

4. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

5. Will P.C.

what is the input of fogging up the sunglasses?

6. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

Way better then any other mask on the market, because the exhaled air exits through the bottom. Not around the rim, and up under your glasses, as other masks do.

7. oznort

oznort LawnSite Member

Thanks for offering a discount. I just ordered one and look forward to trying it out.

8. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the discount link. I will certainly give them a try. I will have to look into customizing mine with a deranged smiley face. You know, like the kinds painted on fighter planes.

9. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Thanks for the discont, I plan on ordering one ASAP.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

I think I made the comment about a LS discount. I tried to use the site to buy one using my CC and it says I have to use a different card? Is there a direct number I can contact to order?