Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

2. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

3. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

Use code GIFT30 at check. Get a full 30% off all Wolfsnout products. Sale ends 02 December.

4. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

With the sale code you save over $6 per Wolfsnout! Sale ends Cyber Monday! use your code of GIFT30...

5. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

Spring IS coming! Hec if you live in the south it's pretty much here. The Wolfsnout mask will help get you through.
    I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding off road. Over the past seven years we have gone from garage to factory and enjoyed being #1 in the atv community. Turns out they are perfect for cutting mowing and leaf blowing. So here we are! Check em out I,m sure you won't be disappointed.

Tim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://wolfsnout.com/Dust_mask_for_landscaping.html

6. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Great product, been using mine since last summer.

7. williams lcm

williams lcm LawnSite Bronze Member

U keep it on all day? Or take it on and off depending in the conditions. I just ordered one. Can't wait to see how it works
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

I rarely mow/trim/sweep without mine now. Those lil no-see-em nose ticklers that used to aggravate me are a thing of the past.

The WORST, imo, are Sycamore pod/balls. They explode into a billion fibers that just float around waiting to be inhaled. They're really hard to see unless you catch sight of them in rays of sunlight at the correct angle.

Inhaled dust/stuff/debris is about the worst part of this job, IME. Paper masks weren't very effective since I sport a short beard.

Wolfsnout CHANGED the game for me.

9. zturncutter

On and off depending on the properties, lawn quality, types of trees around the properties and parking areas etc.

10. zturncutter

Soak it with water, it will keep your face cooler than not wearing anything and it will catch more of the Oak pollen we are getting right now in Fl.