Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

770-598-2994..call any time...Tim Wilcox

2. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

3. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

The Wolfsnout® should be used with the strap high on the crown of your head, as in the picture below. With the nose flap seated on you upper lip, folded under the bottom of your nose. This is a unique concept, I am sure you will love it!
    For anyone that ordered before we offered the forum discount, feel free to contact me and I will refund the difference.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:walking:

4. ch4x0r

ch4x0r LawnSite Senior Member

Just put in my order also!

5. Millerslc

Millerslc LawnSite Member

First impressions are awesome though pricey, I feel like the value is sufficient and shipping was incredibly fast!!

6. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

7. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Amen to that Tim. I'm going to give you a call in a bit. Not sure why my CC didn't work on the site. thanks

8. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Have had a chance to use mine several times and it's doing the job and is the most comfortable breathing protection I have used to date. Will have to see how it holds up after washing a few times.

9. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

That's reassuring to know. I am constantly holding my breath each time I turn around on the mower because of the cloud of dust/pollen that follows from the previous pass.

I hope to have mine this week. Tim is a great person to talk with. I was kinda busy when I called and cut it kinda short but he's the kind of person you could stay on the phone with all day talking. :)

Just so the general public knows. Tim and crew "MAKE" these products in house completely. No made in China crap here.

Thanks for producing a great product. Only in America...... :D

10. BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member